All in the family.
Protecting and nurturing family wealth through generations—it sounds like a straightforward goal. But that doesn’t make it easy. Wealthy families can have complex situations to address, needs to assess, and resources to protect. Our deep experience in wealth management, combined with that of our family office, helps ensure solutions that will work for your family’s constellation of issues.
For the ultra-high-net-worth client, we will design, integrate and manage planning for the full scope of the family’s financial issues. This may include:
- Creating family mission statements
- Assisting with family wealth education and governance
- Providing generational and legacy planning
- Integrating family philanthropy
- Preparing statements of net worth
- Summarizing cash flow, income, and expenses
- Paying bills and facilitating payroll
- Providing ongoing administrative management of complex planning entities, such as GRATs, CRTs, FLPs, ILITs
- Serving as trustee and offering trust accounting services through our custodian
- Assisting with concierge services, such as the purchase or lease of an airplane or hiring household staff
Fees for Family Office Services are separate from those associated with assets under management and are assessed based on the scope of work for individual clients.